Sunday, March 13, 2011

It is so nice of Karalee to try and keep us up with the times and doing our blog spot for us. I feel guilty that I don't do it myself, but you see, I am Lame. Yeah that's what you call it now days. Oh I an walk just fine but I am lame just the same. I am not a techno genius and don't know how to retrieve pictures from a file and post them and make awesome borders. We don't do that many things that others would find interesting to read and so thus...I am lame. There is hope for Mike and I though so Kids, don't give up on us. Dad now texts! slowly but ... and I have a new camera. so maybe I will get it all figured out and there will actually be something from us on this blog in the future. Something more then this LAME excuse!

1 comment:

Bryan and Karalee said...

Love your posts Mom... you do great for being a lame-o.